Sunday, April 15, 2012

Color, Color Bright, Intense color!

I am getting close to finding my characters for my film. I have also named them. The black girl's name is and Debra and the white boy's name is Lewis. Since last,  I have complete my storyboarding and have moved on the creating an animatic. This Thursday I will have Aubry critique my work. Next to character design, storyboarding, I have started creating color swatches. This has helped to get the emotion of the film out through color. I'm not going to use any dialogue or SFX through out this film. The background music for this piece will be De niece Williams Silly. It's the song from which I got the inspiration to make this story. Anyways, the acting will be all in the animation. And that's something that is really emphasised in animation. The portrayal of GREAT ACTING. Here are some samples of my color work.
These are the colors I'm going to use through out the film






And I still have a quite bit more to do and more to post.

1 comment:

  1. Your UPA influences are showing very well too. Looking forward to the animatic.

    ReplyDelete