Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm watching your lips


I’m too excited for animation! This week’s assignment is to do lip sync with advanced overlap. So immediately, all these ideas, characters, and sound bytes came to mind. It was overwhelming. I wanted to start NOW! I wanted to animate something EPIC! I felt my blood pumping. In my head I was thinking… “I will succeed!! Where’s a pencil? Paper?! LIGHTBOX?! OOOOoooH just let me animate!!” Ahem…yeah, thrilling!!!  I had to come off that comet of excitement and think logically. So, I found a sound byte that is 2 seconds and is very expressive. I’m either going to create a character or use a provided character model. Since I only have a week to do this…My logical side says, “Don’t make things difficult!! Just use the pre-made character.” But my slightly competitive and creative side says “DESIGNACHARACTER,FOOO!DOITNOOOOOWWWW!!!DO IT DO IT DO IT! And don’t forget to color it, foo…asdfghjjkl”

YEAH...!!! I’m going to calm down even more and focus on the technical, get that out of the way so I can jump into the animation. Remember, self, stay level-headed…ease into it…

Here is my sound byte…

http://portal2sounds.com/433#p=5&s=2 


My sister found in really fun lip-sync done for fun. This is apparently straight ahead animation, with minor clean-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment